One thing we love, love, LOVE here at ThinkFun is hearing real, constructive feedback from players – kids, parents, grandparents, teachers… all thoughts are welcome! And the thing I love love LOVE about the work I do with our Product Development team is the opportunity to take that feedback and use it to genuinely improve our products!
Recently we did a major revamp of 2 of our best-selling games, Zingo! and What’s GNU?, and customer suggestions were the first place we started! After extensive testing and loads of revisions (Hello 2-sided tiles!), we released these updated games, and the response has been phenomenal! Check out the improvements here!
Always eager to read reviews and hear the word on the street, I was thrilled to stumble across this blog that compiles loads of Zingo! feedback from Amazon.com customers… some highlights that made me smile:
- My husband calls Zingo! “crack for kids.” Fun for the whole family.
- This kept my twins busy for years and saved many a playdate as everyone has fun!
- Surprisingly addicting!
- Delighted grandkids, delighted grandma!
- I don’t know what it is about Zingo, but it appears to be one of those games that kids just can’t stop playing.
- Great Inter-generational Bingo Game!! (do I smell a new tagline?!)
For those Zingo! fans out there, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the game! Anything to add to the comments here?