Want to work for ThinkFun? We're always interested in hearing from new talent! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted June 2015
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Executive Assistant
ThinkFun, Inc., a mid-sized game and puzzle company based in Alexandria, VA, seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant. Candidate must have previous office experience and be proficient using a PC computer platform. Candidates must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently. Must have 1 to 2 years of office-related experience. To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your interest in the position with your salary requirements and your resume.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple departments.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, accepting deliveries, meeting preparation, and filing.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Support other departments in accessing production information. Be a knowledgeable resource for other ThinkFun departments regarding vendors; assist other departments in finding safety tests, certifications and other resources.
- Communicate with vendors via e-mail on a daily basis.
- Maintain product information in ThinkFun’s content management system.
- Maintain sticker inventory for international products.
- Review sample from production and report quality issues using the established process, communicate all issues found back to the vendor.
- Coordinate safety testing for products that are scheduled to be tested.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be great at following directions and following existing processes.
- Professional and articulate communications (written and verbal).
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Available full time in-house starting July 6th, 2015.
Please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and two professional and one personal reference to email@example.com