Are you interested in joining the ThinkFun team? We are always eager to hear from prospective candidates! Please submit a cover letter sharing your background, skills, and interest in working at ThinkFun.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
ThinkFun, the world’s leader in addictively fun games that build reasoning and creative thinking skills through play, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its team.
· Input all electronic and hard copy orders into ThinkFun’s ERP system in a timely, accurate manner
· Receive and respond to all incoming calls and emails from consumers and retailers seeking
· Research customer disputes and prepare all credit memos and billing adjustments as needed
· Document all communications with customers in CRM
· Maintain and edit customer records
· Knowledge of current in-house promotions and specific customer requirements
· Maintain and update Customer Service policies and procedure manual
· High Dependability (effectively executes multiple priorities simultaneously, strong
time-management skills with great attention to detail and accuracy)
· Customer Service/People Oriented (responsive to customer needs, motivated to build
relationships, projects a positive attitude)
· Excellent Communication Skills (ability to interact positively with customers and
maintain professionalism at all times)
· Strong research and problem solving skills
· Willingness to take initiative as opposed to doing just the minimum to get by
· Knowledge of and/or strong curiosity and willingness to learn about the toy industry
and ThinkFun’s brand and product line.
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook; experience with financial database administration is
essential; experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is highly preferred.
· 1-3 years data entry and customer service experience
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to
email@example.com. Please do not call regarding this position.