ThinkFun’s Frequently Asked Questions
I am an educator that wants to use ThinkFun games in the classroom. How can I learn more?
How do I contact ThinkFun?
I am a retailer interested in selling ThinkFun products. How can I learn more?
Does ThinkFun accept purchase orders from schools?
How can I order replacement items for my ThinkFun games and puzzles?
Where can I find solutions to ThinkFun puzzles?
Where can I find instructions for ThinkFun puzzles?
How can I submit an idea to ThinkFun?
Where can I find company information specifically for press/media?
Does ThinkFun offer complimentary product samples for blog reviewers?
Interested in writing for our Education blog?
Are ThinkFun products available internationally?
Please send any and all education-related inquiries to email@example.com or call our customer service team at 703-549-4999 ext 4701 to learn more about our educators’ discount.
Please use the contact us form or call us toll free at 800-468-1864.
For more information, please contact ThinkFun Sales at 1-800-468-1864 or submit the form here.
Yes. There are three options for submitting a School PO.
- Simply fax your order to ThinkFun Sales at 703-549-6210. (call to confirm receipt)
- Scan it and email it as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to ThinkFun Inc. 1725 Jamieson Ave Alexandria, VA 22314.
Need Replacement Pieces for your favorite game? NO PROBLEM! We’ll send them to you! Click here for information on how to submit your request. Please note that instructions for most ThinkFun games can be downloaded here.
* We are unable to process international requests for replacement pieces. If you are an international customer seeking replacement pieces, please email email@example.com with your country of origin, and we can provide you with the proper distributor information for your country.
ThinkFun realizes that our customers enjoy solving our mind challenging games on their own. However, we also understand that from time to time, a little help along the way may be needed. For this reason, we include the solutions for all of our products in the packaging. Remember, don’t consider it cheating… consider it learning!
Do you have an original concept that you would to submit to Thinkfun? We’d love to hear from you!
Here is some information about our process:
- Please do NOT send any physical prototypes directly to Thinkfun, they will be returned unopened.
- It is best to make an in-person appoint at an event or tradeshow to share your concept with us directly. Thinkfun attends several of these events annually, including:
- The Spielwarenmesse
- Gen Con
- Spiel Essen
- New York Toy Fair
- PoP Inventor & Innovation Conference (ChiTaG)
- and several others that alternate from year to year.
- If you are unable to make an in-person appointment, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about submitting a concept electronically. Please include only your name, the name of your concept, and the type of game or puzzle that your concept is, i.e., “single-player logic puzzle”, “game to teach math”, “multi-player strategy game”, etc. Our Inventor Relations team will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Please note that due to the high volume of electronic submission requests it may take us some time to respond but we will do so as quickly as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit out Media Center for company information, press releases, images, and more.
ThinkFun offers limited samples for blog reviews through a third-party program. Please click here to view and apply for any available review opportunities.
Please send any and all inquiries and pitches to email@example.com
Yes, ThinkFun products are available in many countries around the world through local distribution networks. Please note that we do not ship direct to consumers outside of the USA, but we’ll be happy to help you find our games in your local market as best we can! If you would like more information about buying, selling or distributing ThinkFun products internationally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.