ThinkFun’s Frequently Asked Questions
I am an educator that wants to use ThinkFun games in the classroom. How can I learn more?
How do I contact ThinkFun?
I am a retailer interested in selling ThinkFun products. How can I learn more?
Does ThinkFun accept purchase orders from schools?
How can I order replacement items for my ThinkFun games and puzzles?
Where can I find solutions to ThinkFun puzzles?
Where can I find instructions for ThinkFun puzzles?
How can I submit an idea to ThinkFun?
Where can I find company information specifically for press/media?
Does ThinkFun offer complimentary product samples for blog reviewers?
Interested in writing for our Education blog?
Are ThinkFun products available internationally?
Please send any and all education-related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team at 703-549-4999 ext 4701 to learn more about our educators’ discount.
Please use the contact us form or call us toll free at 800-468-1864.
For more information, please contact ThinkFun Sales at 1-800-468-1864 or submit the form here.
Yes. There are three options for submitting a School PO.
- Simply fax your order to ThinkFun Sales at 703-549-6210. (call to confirm receipt)
- Scan it and email it as a PDF to email@example.com
- Mail it to ThinkFun Inc. 1321 Cameron Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Need Replacement Pieces for your favorite game? NO PROBLEM! We’ll send them to you! Click here for information on how to submit your request. Please note that instructions for most ThinkFun games can be downloaded here.
* We are unable to process international requests for replacement pieces. If you are an international customer seeking replacement pieces, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your country of origin, and we can provide you with the proper distributor information for your country.
ThinkFun realizes that our customers enjoy solving our mind challenging games on their own. However, we also understand that from time to time, a little help along the way may be needed. For this reason, we include the solutions for all of our products in the packaging. Remember, don’t consider it cheating… consider it learning!
We appreciate your interest in submitting an original idea to ThinkFun. Here is some information to help you understand our process:
- We accept product-submissions only if we have asked for them and only after our Non-Disclosure agreement is signed by both parties.
- To inquire please email Josh West, Head/Product Design/Sourcing: jwest@ThinkFun.com
- List of trade shows/events where you could make an in-person appointment
- Nuremberg Toy Fair
- New York Toy Fair
- Essen Game Fair
- Chicago Toy and Game
- An alternative to an in-person meeting would be to make an appointment to present to us via video and/or skype.
Please visit out Media Center for company information, press releases, images, and more.
ThinkFun offers limited samples for blog reviews through a third-party program. Please click here to view and apply for any available review opportunities.
Please send any and all inquiries and pitches to email@example.com
Yes, ThinkFun products are available in many countries around the world through local distribution networks. Please note that we do not ship direct to consumers outside of the USA, but we’ll be happy to help you find our games in your local market as best we can! If you would like more information about buying, selling or distributing ThinkFun products internationally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.