Join the ThinkFun Team!
At ThinkFun Inc. we are dedicated to making learning fun. We strive to create games that spark curiosity, cultivate confidence, and nurture life-long learners.
ThinkFun, Inc. is an award-winning game company specializing in addictively fun games that challenge the mind. Established in 1985, ThinkFun is an industry leader and recognized globally for its unique and innovative games for kids and adults. We are a small company of 30 employees located in a vibrant and historical location in Alexandria, VA. We are seeking an exceptional person to take on the position of Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Record and post payments (cash, check, credit card and ACH transactions) to customer accounts in a timely, accurate manner.
- Primary contact for customers seeking assistance with payments or billing discrepancies.
- Run daily aging reports to analyze delinquent accounts, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Make daily collection calls on outstanding accounts.
- Process and mail dunning notices for delinquent accounts.
- Maintain and update customer records.
- Prepare credit memos and billing adjustments.
- Contact credit references for pending credit applications.
- Work with the warehouse on vendor chargebacks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High Dependability (effectively executes multiple priorities simultaneously, strong time-management skills with attention to detail and accuracy).
- Customer Service/People Oriented (responsive to customer needs, motivated to build relationships, projects a positive attitude, works well with others).
- Excellent Communication Skills (ability to interact positively with customers and always maintain professional attitude).
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Familiarity with cash application.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (especially Pivot Tables and VLookup), MS Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with financial database administration is essential; experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please do not call regarding this position.
Do you fit the description? Or just have that special something extra to share with us? We’re always interested in hearing from new talent!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.