Join the ThinkFun Team!
At ThinkFun Inc. we are dedicated to making learning fun. We strive to create games that spark curiosity, cultivate confidence, and nurture life-long learners.
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Ravensburger North America, a leading game, toy, and puzzle company seeks an experienced and passionate Order Fulfillment Coordinator to be based in our ThinkFun office in Alexandria Virginia.
Ravensburger North America is comprised of award-winning brands with a shared vision to promote playful development at every stage and every age! The Order Fulfillment Coordinator is instrumental in bringing the joy of games, puzzles, and toys to customers all over the world. It should also be noted that the Order Fulfillment Coordinator will serve three offices—one in Virginia, one in New Hampshire, and one in Seattle with a total of 74 employees – and growing! The right candidate will ensure all employees, customers, and vendors have consistent, professional, and personable interactions while working at and with Ravensburger North America. We are looking for a results-oriented coordinator with strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills. An interest in International Trade and Global Affairs is encouraged.
- Responsible for International FOB Purchase Orders, including order review, inventory allocation and backend resolution.
- Proactively identify item, pricing and shipping issues. Troubleshoot and resolve problems so that orders can be processed.
- Maximize the profitability of each order by optimizing FOB location and consolidation point.
- Review sales orders with handling/booking/shipping instructions. Verify that orders have been received and transmitted correctly to factories.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure that all requirements for customers are met at origin, including value-added services, factory—and product—inspections and documentation, export documentation and logistics.
- Act as main contact for customers regarding purchase orders for international fulfillment. This includes providing regular updates, as well as helping field questions for inventory, costing, production, fulfillment, and logistics.
- Review open order reports received via email to ensure orders are shipped on schedule.
- Review orders for correct customer payment terms, INCO terms/shipping method codes, item details, factory- and consolidator- information, shipment windows, prices, and handling requirements. Drive necessary corrections with all stakeholders.
- Research and catalog new customer shipping, routing and vendor requirements.
- Communicate issues to appropriate parties.
- Work with Territory Manager to maintain customer profiles in NAV/SAP.
- Work with other Ravensburger North America departments as necessary to facilitate orders and resolve issues.
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of operations and logistics. Strong knowledge of international shipping modalities (e.g. FCL, LCL, air-freight).
- Be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Must be a team player yet able to work well independently.
- Must be able to demonstrate poise, tact, diplomacy and possess good judgment and discretion.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint); experience with MS365 preferred. Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, NAV or other ERP software is beneficial
- 1-2 years of Production/Operations or Supply Chain experience with Bachelor’s degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your interest in the position with your salary requirements and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have that special something extra to share with us? We’re always interested in hearing from new talent!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.