Join the ThinkFun Team!
At ThinkFun Inc. we are dedicated to making learning fun. We strive to create games that spark curiosity, cultivate confidence, and nurture life-long learners.
Title: International Marketing Manager – Consumer Facing
Department: Brain & Logic Category
Reports to: Head of Commercial
Location: Alexandria, VA
**This position will be based out of Alexandria, VA. Remote work available during COVID-19, with required on-site training coordinated by Head of Commercial.
Only candidates whose experience closely matches the desired qualifications will be contacted.
The ideal candidate for this position has 3 to 5 years’ experience with advertising, PR or creative agency account management and is ready to share their talents on the client side.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Well-versed in consumer facing marketing communications (photography, video, social media)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading vendor partners
- Ability to leverage data and trends to generate insights that improve the brand
- Flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles
- Can learn internal communication protocols in a matrix-organization
- Impeccably well-organized with strong timeline management skills
- Project management excellence and willing and able to work autonomously
Primary Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Create consumer communication assets (photography, videos, animation, TV spots) for use worldwide
- Lead the consumer go-to-market execution, messaging, positioning and implementation of consumer content
- Establish and execute marketing launch plans for all new products; oversee social media
- Develop and execute marketing budget for all domestic marketing
- Day-to-day management of external creative agency partners
- Work closely with internal and external teams to increase consumer satisfaction and net promoter score goals
- Lead communications strategy, development, and execution across the marketing mix
- Develop consumer-centric product marketing assets in support of new product launches
- Exhibit passion for the brand and lead the creation of brand story
- Manage projects on time and within budget
Please send your resume, cover letter, portfolio/site, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have that special something extra to share with us? We’re always interested in hearing from new talent!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.