We value our international business and view the relationship with each of our distributors as a partnership built on trust and open lines of communication with common goals to help us both grow the business together for many years to come.
We have over 20 years of experience selling our products abroad and have developed a flexible method for making the process flow as smoothly as possible, as outlined in this section.
Expectations and Obligations:
With all of our partners, we have an exclusive Distribution Agreement that addresses in detail the various important issues with international business such as territories, Intellectual Property, and sales and marketing goals. Included in the Agreement are your Price List – Exhibit A: Performance Goals – Exhibit B; and Shipping Policies- Exhibit C.
To summarize, we are committed to creating innovative, high-quality games from the world’s best inventors at affordable prices each year for our distributors.
We have certain expectations of our exclusive partners which are addressed in the distribution agreement and include:
- representing a broad range of the ThinkFun product line
- promoting/marketing the ThinkFun brand in all the major sales channels to maximize sales penetration throughout the entire territory
- setting prices that are fair & affordable, and consistent with TF retail prices in the USA
- maintaining and managing inventory according to the needs in the market and avoid out of stock situations
- adhering to all local laws pertaining to the importation, promotion and sales of the ThinkFun brand.
Please review this Doing Business With ThinkFun section and the Distribution Agreement carefully, and feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com