All of our games are manufactured in China by multiple factories and are subject to availability. It is important that you provide us with your forecasted sales quantities for the year and updated sales numbers each quarter, so we can maintain sufficient inventory for your orders and ship in a timely manner.
FOB Hong Kong
Our factories arrange to deliver orders to your freight forwarders in Hong Kong. You are responsible for all costs – freight, duty, taxes – from Hong Kong to your final destination.
Ex. Works USA
Orders ship from our warehouse in Hanover, Pennsylvania. You are responsible for all freight, duty, taxes from our warehouse to your final destination. You can arrange to pick up merchandise directly from our warehouse at:
264 Church Street
Hanover, PA 17331 USA
Contact: Bill Myers (Ph# 717-637-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the terms listed below to help determine where you want your orders to originate from before placing an order.
(Our terms vary depending on the shipping point.)
- FOB Hong Kong = US$10,000.00 and certain factories have volume minimums per shipment
- Ex. Works USA = US$10,000.00 and full case-packs per product.
- FOB Hong Kong = 40 days from receipt of sales order confirmation to process orders and deliver to Hong Kong for standard products.
- Ex. Works USA = 10 days from receipt of sales order confirmation.
- FOB Hong Kong = we try to maintain sufficient quantities at our factories, however we rely on you to provide up-to-date sales forecasts to help us plan.
- Ex. Works USA = full product offering, plus a limited availability of our custom version packages that contain English, Spanish and French on the packaging and instructions inserted.
- FOB Hong Kong = after your goods have been delivered to your freight forwarder in Hong Kong, each factory will courier a packing list and bill of lading to you and our US warehouse will email the original invoices.
- Ex. Works USA = our warehouse will include a picking slip with the shipment and email the original invoice.
If paying by wire transfer, please arrange to send the funds to our PNC Account.
We also accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard
PLACING AN ORDER:
We require an official purchase order from you with the following information:
- Purchase Order #
- Requested Ship Date (determined by the shipping point, see Lead Times above)
- Product Description, Item #, Price, Quantity (divisible by master carton quantities)
- Ship to location: The final destination address of the shipment
- Bill to location: The address where shipping documents & invoices will be sent
- Payment: Specify wire transfer or credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Freight Forwarder:
- FOB HK: You must list your freight forwarder contact information or the order will not be processed.
- Ex works USA: You must specify if you are arranging to pick up the merchandise from our US warehouse or if you need us to make arrangements to ship to a forwarder or consolidator in the USA. We will need all contact information before the order can be processed.
- Special Shipping or Document Requirements: We can provide a packing list, bill of lading and invoice with your orders. If there are any special requirements, they need to be listed on the order and we will do our best to comply with your request.
Confirmation of your order:
Upon receipt of a complete purchase order, we will review and confirm inventory availability and ship date via email. A sales order confirmation will be emailed back to you for review and approval
• FOB Hong Kong = you will receive a Sales Order confirmation for each factory where the games are produced. We recommend you send copies to your freight forwarder also, so they know what to expect from each factory and coordinate delivery dates.
• Ex. Works USA = you will receive one Sales Order confirmation.
Once sales order confirmations are approved by you, the orders are final and no changes can be made. If changes have to be made, there will be a surcharge of $300.00 added to the order, so let’s be sure and get it right the first time!