Terms and conditions
Your Instagram Content caught our attention and we would like to share it with our community!
ThinkFun, other companies within the Ravensburger Group (“ThinkFun, we, us, our”) as listed here, as well as our online retailers want to use your Instagram picture or video (“Content”) on our social media channels, websites and newsletters that concern the ThinkFun product portfolio.
By responding to the message from our Instagram account with #yesthinkfun or by uploading content through the uploader on our website, you confirm and warrant to us the following:
1. You are over the age of 18 (eighteen) years old. Ravensburger reserves the right to require you to prove that you are eligible.
2. Your Content relates to the Ravensburger or Ravensburger Group product portfolio. You confirm that the Content is not defamatory, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory. The Content does not infringe the rights of any third parties and is compliant with law. The Content does not contain any confidential information or relate to religious, political or philosophical views.
3. You confirm that you will not submit Content that is: hateful, threatening, racist or pornographic; related to alcohol, drugs, tobacco or medicine; incites violence; encourages criminal conduct; contains nudity or extreme, gratuitous violence or is otherwise offensive, unlawful, or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character. You may not submit Content that intimidates, insults or harasses any other user. Your Content does not (and will not) contain commercial communications, spam or advertising Content.
4. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use your Content worldwide for ThinkFun PR and advertising purposes. This includes digital channels such as the ThinkFun websites, newsletter and social media accounts, as well as the digital channels of online retailers that offer our products. The license granted to ThinkFun is generally unlimited, but you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer want us to use your content, just send us a message to email@example.com
5. You allow us to tag you with your Instagram name as the source of the Content.
6. You possess all rights necessary to grant these permissions as listed under number 4 (including intellectual property rights in your Content and permissions from any people appearing in it). You have not and will not commit any acts that could restrict or prevent you from giving these rights to us. You release us from any claims of third parties, if and to the extent that you are responsible for the infringement.
7. You understand that we may, but are not obligated to, use your Content, and that we may use, edit, alter or combine the Content with other content, all while maintaining your copyright rights. For example, we may add the text #RavensburgerMoment to your image and post it in connection with Content from other users. You agree that we do not require you to obtain additional permissions to use our Content under the terms agreed hereunder.
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by German law. If you submit Content and have your habitual residence in another country than Germany at the time of accepting these terms and conditions mandatory laws of such country will be unaffected.
9. Ravensburger is legitimated to refuse or delete Content, or exclude participants, at all times and without statement or preliminary sign, when the Content violates these terms and conditions. Furthermore, Ravensburger is entitled to discontinue the offer at any time. Claims for damages are excluded.
If you change your mind about our use of your Content or are a trademark / copyright owner and you believe a user’s Content is in breach of these rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include sufficient information to allow us to identify the relevant Content and (if applicable) the ownership of this.
Please note that deleting your Content on your Instagram account will not cause this Content to be deleted on other Ravensburger pages and accounts. Please send us a message at email@example.com if you would like us to delete your Content.
Please note that we do not control (and are not responsible for) the use of Content by third parties on sites outside of our control, and if you require the removal of Content from third party sites outside of our control you should contact that site directly.