Learning Through Play for the 21st Century
ThinkFun’s games engage kids and develop critical skills, making learning at home a great experience for you and your children. Our award-winning games focus on developing STEM skills, emotional intelligence, teamwork, that persistence pays off, and more.
The best part is that our games emphasize “aha” moments – so while your kids are having fun, building confidence, and creatively problem-solving, you know they are developing skills that will give them real-world advantages.
Games for a variety of learning styles.
We pride ourselves on creating games that can be enjoyed by many diverse learners. At every stage of each game’s development, it’s important to us that players have a rewarding experience. Here’s a brief list of how some of our games can benefit your children:
- For social skill building, Roll & Play teaches the meanings of facial expressions, emotions, and actions.
- Our yoga games help develop focus, balance, and coordination.
- Colorblind accessible games include Chocolate Fix, Potato Pirates, Cat Crimes, Dog Crimes, the Zingo! Product Brand, and more.
- Our coding games teach unplugged coding concepts starting from the simplest programming concepts for ages 4+ all the way to advanced principles such as Boolean logic for ages 10+
- For busy hands, try Fidgitz, Pocket Brainteasers, and Moon Spinner, which aren’t just great for fidgeting, they’re also brainteasers.
- Solo-player games for those who enjoy a quieter playtime include Rush Hour, Minecraft Magnetic Travel Puzzle, and Amaze.
To find the perfect games for your children’s needs, click here!
Have questions about homeschooling? Check out our Homeschoolers in the Spotlight blog series, where homeschoolers share their experiences.